This Easter holiday, Sino Club is excited to invite you to the exclusive session at Gold Coast Easter Egg Hunt. The 50,000 sq. ft. at Gold Coast Lawn will be transformed into the Dinosaur Carnival, and children and parents will search for designated eggs together to win amazing prizes.
Event Registration and Quota
1. Sino Club Limited (“Sino Club”) is the organizer of the ‘Hong Kong Gold Coast Easter Egg Hunt 2019’ (“the Event”).
2. The Event is applicable to Sino Club Member (“Member”) who make their registration for the Event via designated website only. Limited quota is provided on a first come, first served basis.
3. The Event registration period starts from 09:00am on 22 March 2019 until 11:59 pm on 23 March 2019 (Hong Kong time). Registration time of Member shall be decided according to time of receipt recorded by server of Sino Club. Sino Club shall not be liable for any loss, delay, errors or failure of identification that arise from technical problems of any kinds, computer malfunctions, failures of network, computer equipment and/or software.
4. Member must ensure all personal information provided is accurate. Sino Club reserves the right to disqualify any participant who appears to have submitted inaccurate or incomplete information or behaved in a fraudulent manner.
5. Each Member can register the event for once only. The first submission in time will only be counted if a Member registers more than once.
6. Each successful registered Member may bring along 1 child at age 3-11 only. The result will be announced on the Sino Club website and Sino Club mobile app at or before 11:59pm, 25 March 2019.
7. Successful registered Member will receive a “Event Confirmation “email from Sino Club at or before 11:59pm on 25 March 2019. Member is required to mail a crossed cheque to Sino Club (Payable: “The Community Chest of Hong Kong”; Amount: HK$200) on or before the designated date as a deposit to confirm attendance to the Event and to ensure the quotas are fully utilized. Failure to do so shall result in eligibility of the Member for participation in the Event being disqualified. If the successful registered Member and guest are present at the Event, the deposit cheque will be destroyed after the Event date.
8. Member may consider his/her Event Registration unsuccessful if no “Event Confirmation” is received by 11:59pm on 3 April 2019.
1. On-site registration is not available for the Event.
2. The Event quota is personal to successful members only and cannot be transferred to others. Sino Club reserves the right of final decision in regards to the list of event participants.
3. Once registration of Member and his/her guest for the Event is confirmed successful by Sino Club, no amendment thereto shall be made.
4. Participants must arrive at the assembly point at designated registration time on time. Latecomers will not be admitted and will be regarded as absentees. The Event will in no circumstances be rescheduled. Sino Club reserves the right of final decision on choice of the assembly point and registration time of the Event.
5. Though Sino Club will take reasonable steps to protect safety of participants for the Event, participants shall be responsible for their own safety and security of their belongings. To the maximum extent as permissible by law, Sino Club shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage of property of participants caused by any accident occurred during the Event.
6. Two wristbands shall be given to the child participant and adult participant upon registration. Only child participant and adult participant who wear access wristband will be admitted to the Event Premises comprising egg hunt game zone and Dino Funland. Any wristband shall be deemed to be void if it is lost, damaged or tampered with, and no replacement shall be issued.
7. Each group of participants can only attend the designated egg hunt game session, at the specified time stated on the Game Pass. Late comers will not be admitted to the egg hunt zone. No request for rescheduling, refund or compensation in any other form shall be entertained for latecomers or absentees.
8. Sino Club reserves the right to disqualify the eligibility of any person for participation without any notice if it is discovered or suspected that there is any breach of the terms and condition of the event.
9. Photos provided are for reference only.
10.The event is subject to “Gold Coast Easter Egg Hunt 2019” event terms and conditions, please refer to Gold Coast Piazza official website for details.
Bad Weather Arrangement
1. As an outdoor event, the “Gold Coast Easter Egg Hunt 2019” event is subject to weather and site conditions on the event day. The participant agrees that the organizer has absolute power and discretion to decide on any suspension or cancellation of the games according to on-site weather and site conditions without any responsibility or liability to the participants. The Event shall not be rescheduled again and the deposit cheque will be destroyed accordingly without further notice.
2. In case of adverse weather conditions on the event day, the organizer shall have the sole discretion to make the following arrangements:
Case 1 : Heavy rain or adverse weather on-site on the event days but no signal in force. Activity arrangement at any time on the event day: Easter Egg Hunt will proceed as scheduled if weather allows or be deferred based on the organizer’s assessment of the on-site situation. All inflatables will be cancelled. In case of adverse weather on-site or dangerous on-site condition, the organizer has the sole right to cancel the game(s) concerned despite no signal in force and no further rescheduling will be made.
Case 2 : Amber Rainstorm Warning signal or above / Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above in force. Activity arrangement at any time on the event day: Games will be cancelled and no further rescheduling will be made. The organizer will post the latest event status on Gold Coast Piazza Facebook at 9am on the event day for the attention of the participants. Once the announcement of cancellation is made, the Event will NOT be resumed for the same day even if the signal is cancelled later.
1. By participating in the Event, all successful members and their guests shall be regarded as having agreed that Sino Group and Sino Club own any and all of the photos and/or videos taken at or during the Event and legal rights thereof, including copyright and usage right. All such photos and/or videos may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
2. Sino Club and Hong Kong Gold Coast reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Event or any part(s) thereof as well as withdraw and/or cancel the Event at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Sino Club shall be final and conclusive.
3. In case of any dispute, the decision of Sino Club and Hong Kong Gold Coast shall be final and conclusive.
4. In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.