Sino Club cordially invites you to visit Ocean Park and explore animal and marine habitat with a guided tour to designated facilities. In addition, you may also go sightseeing at the Crystalline Christmas Tree presented by Sino Group, the Shimmering Christmas Forest, and Santa's Christmas Cottage where you can gather for a great photo!
Event Registration and Quota
1. Ocean Park Adventure Day (“the Event”) is a member event of Sino Club Limited (“Sino Club”).
2. This event registration is only applicable to selected Sino Club Members (“Member”) who register via designated website within specified time period. Limited quota on a first-come-first-served basis.
3. Member who did not participate in any Sino Club event in past 6 months will be given the priority.
4. The Event registration period starts from 11:00am on 21 Nov 2019 until 11:59 pm on 22 Nov 2019 (Hong Kong time). Registration time of Member shall be decided according to time of receipt recorded by server of Sino Club. Sino Club shall not be liable for any loss, delay, errors or failure of identification that arise from technical problems of any kinds, computer malfunctions, failures of network, computer equipment and/or software.
5. Member must Like and Follow Sino Club Facebook Page and Instagram Account and with valid account names filled on registration form for our validation, otherwise the registration will be considered unsuccessful.
6. Member must ensure all personal information provided is accurate. Sino Club reserves the right to disqualify any participant who appears to have submitted inaccurate or incomplete information or behaved in a fraudulent manner. Personal information you provided for event registration online will be recorded in your Sino Club member account.
7. Member can register the Event for once only. The first submission in time will only be counted if a Member registers more than once.
8. The first 50 Privilege Members and 50 Ordinary Members who successful register for the event will be invited to join it. Each successful registered Member may bring along 1 guest at age 3 or above only, each ticket admits one person only. The result will be announced on the Sino Club website and Sino Club mobile app at or before 11:59pm, 26 Nov 2019.
9. Successful registered Member will receive an “Registration Confirmation” email from Sino Club at or before 11:59pm on 26 Nov 2019. Member is required to mail a crossed cheque to Sino Club (Payable: “The Community Chest of Hong Kong”; Amount: HK$200) on or before the designated date as a deposit to confirm participation in and attendance to the Event and to ensure the quotas are fully utilized. Failure to do so shall result in eligibility of the Member for participation in the Event being disqualified. If the successful registered Member and his/her guest are present at the Event, the deposit cheque will be destroyed after the Event day.
10.Member may consider his/her Event Registration unsuccessful if no “Event Confirmation” is received by 11:59pm on 6 Dec 2019.
1. On-site registration is not available for the Event.
2. The Event quota is personal to successful Member only and cannot be transferred to others. Sino Club reserves the right of final decision in regards to the list of event participants.
3. Once the registration was successfully confirmed by Sino Club, no amendment thereto shall be made.
4. Participants must arrive at the assembly point at designated registration time on time. Latecomers will not be admitted and will be regarded as absentees. The Event will in no circumstances be rescheduled. Sino Club reserves the right of final decision on choice of the assembly point and registration time of the Event.
5. Though Sino Club will take reasonable steps to protect safety of participants for the Event, participants shall be responsible for their own safety and security of their belongings. To the maximum extent as permissible by law, Sino Club shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage of property of participants caused by any accident occurred during the Event.
6. Sino Club reserves the right to disqualify the eligibility of any person for participation without any notice if it is discovered or suspected that there is any breach of the terms and conditions of the event.
7. Photos are for reference only.
8. Sino Club is not the organizer or provider of the Event. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Sino Club shall not be liable for the arrangement or quality of the Event or any other aspects of the Event whether or not it is arising out of or in connection with any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct relating to the Event or in making available the Event and/or any products and/or services under the Event.
Bad Weather Arrangement
1. In case Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above or a Black Rainstorm Warning is in effect at any time within two hours before the Event, the Event shall be cancelled and will not be rearranged.
1. By participating in the Event, all successful members and their guests shall be regarded as having agreed that Sino Group and Sino Club own any and all of the photos and/or videos taken at or during the Event and legal rights thereof, including copyright and usage right. All such photos and/or videos may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
2. Sino Club reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Event or any part(s) thereof as well as withdraw and/or cancel the Event at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Sino Club shall be final and conclusive.
3. In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.