Looking for something fresh and unique for your gatherings? At Royal Pacific Hotel's Satay Inn, guests can experience authentic Singaporean dishes in a warm and lively atmosphere, and enjoy dishes like the signature Hainanese chicken with garlic rice, duo of bak kut teh, crispy fish skin with salted egg yolk and chicken satay. Dine indoors or al fresco while enjoying these colourful flavours.
Sino Club Members are entitled to 42% off a designated set dinner menu for two throughout December (excluding 24 and 25 December). Click here to view the menu. Register now for an authentic Singapore indulgence!
Click here to view the menu.
Restaurant: Satay Inn of Royal Pacific Hotel
Shop 3, Tower 1, Podium Level, China Hong Kong City, 33 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Offer: 42% off for Set Dinner Menu
Special Price: Set Dinner for 2 persons HK$576 Original: HK$1007.6
(All prices are inclusive of 10% service charge)
Dining Period: 3 - 31 December 2019 (Monday to Sunday,5:00pm – 10:00pm)
*excluding 24 - 25 December 2019
1. Offer is applicable from 3 - 31 December 2019 during dinner (except 24 - 25 December 2019)
2. Offer is applicable to Sino Club members who register via designated link during the registration period and dine at the restaurant in person only
3. Sino Club membership card (physical card or virtual card) or Bank of China Sino Visa card must be presented when seated to enjoy the offer
4. Offer is available on a first-come, first-served basis while stock lasts
5. Each member is eligible to book a maximum of 4 sets of Satay Inn's set dinner menu (8 persons including the member)
6. Members who registered successfully and received a confirmation email must make full payment at the designated date via the designated online payment link to secure their seats. Members who fail to make full payment before the respective deadlines are assumed to have forfeited their registration
7. Photos are for reference only
8. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or the claiming of Asia Miles
9. Sino Club and Royal Pacific Hotel reserve the right to modify or change the offer and any applicable terms and conditions without prior notice
10. In case of any dispute, the decision of Sino Club Limited and Royal Pacific Hotel shall be final and conclusive
11. Sino Club is not the organizer or provider of the product/service. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, Sino Club shall not be liable for the arrangement or quality of the product/service or any other aspects of the product/service whether or not it is arising out of or in connection with any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct relating to the product/service or in making available the product/services