Chinese New Year Eve dinner symbolises family union and welcoming the new start of a year. It is a highly prized time for every family as each dish contains a variety of auspicious meanings . Sino Club has once again invited the Group Executive Chef of Sino Hotels, Mr. Lai Ching Shing to demonstrate his festive dish “A Fruitful Year of Fortune”. Click IGTV now to learn how to make the dish and add flavours to this festive season!
Watch it now: Youtube | Facebook | Instagram
To celebrate the festive season and Sino Group 50th anniversary, Sino Club proudly presents our "Celebrity Chef Dishes Made by You" contest with lots of Chinese New Year prizes including Sino Hotels HK$1,000 staycation cash voucher, YUÈ HK$600 cash voucher and Sino Hotels HK$200 dining voucher. Display your culinary skills and create a dish that delights the eyes and tempts your taste buds to win!
How to enter:
- Follow Sino Club Facebook and like CNY Facebook post
- If you are not yet a Sino Club member, register as a Sino Club member
- Tag two friends in the comment box of CNY Facebook post and share a photo and introduction of a dish you made with the shrimp or oyster as the main ingredient
- Chef Lai Ching Shing will choose 18 winners and the winners will be awarded with the following prizes respectively:
- winners with the most stylish plating will receive a Sino Hotels HK$1,000 staycation cash voucher
- winners with the best ideas will receive a YUÈ HK$600 cash voucher
- most creative winners will receive a Sino Hotels HK$200 dining voucher
- Contest ends on 15 February 2021
- Winners will be announced on 26 February 2021 and notified of details on prize collection arrangements via their inbox
- Winners must reply to the inbox message and provide Sino Club membership no. on or before 28 February 2021 for the arrangement of prize delivery
- The work must be an original work, If plagiarism is found, the submission will be disqualified.
- In case of any dispute, Sino Club Limited reserves the right of final decision.