Chinese New Year is fast approaching, and it's time to celebrate a season of good fortune.
Sino Club is delighted to invite you to an exclusive workshop at Kee Wah Studio, where you will learn how to create a traditional taro pudding and lucky deep-fried dumplings from the studio’s experienced pastry instructors.
Have fun while learning the deep-fried techniques and kneading skills. At the end of the class, you’ll be able to take home two taro puddings and twelve deep-fried dumplings to share with your loved ones.
Event Registration and Quota
1. Sino Club Limited (“Sino Club”) is the organizer of the ‘Chinese New Year Pastry Workshop’ (“the Event”).
2. The Event is applicable to Sino Club Privilege Member (“Member”) who make their registration for the Event via designated website only. Limited quota is provided on a first come, first served basis.
3. The Event registration period starts from 9:00am on 7 January 2019 until 11:59 pm on 8 January 2019 (Hong Kong time). Registration time of Member shall be decided according to time of receipt recorded by server of Sino Club. Sino Club shall not be liable for any loss, delay, errors or failure of identification that arise from technical problems of any kinds, computer malfunctions, failures of network, computer equipment and/or software.
4. Member must ensure all personal information provided is accurate. Sino Club reserves the right to disqualify any participant who appears to have submitted inaccurate or incomplete information or behaved in a fraudulent manner.
5. Each Member can register once for the Event only. The first submission in time will only be counted if a Member registers more than once.
6. Member has to be over 18 years old or above. The first 16 members who successfully register for each individual session of the Event will be invited to join it. Each successful registered Member may not bring along any guest(s). The result will be announced on the Sino Club website and Sino Club mobile app at or before 11:59pm, 10 January 2019.
7. Successful registered Member will receive a “Event Confirmation”email from Sino Club by 11:59pm on 10 January 2019. Member is required to mail a crossed cheque to Sino Club (Payable: “The Community Chest of Hong Kong”; Amount: HK$200 per person) on or before the designated date as a deposit to confirm participation in and attendance to the Event and to ensure the quotas are fully utilized. Failure to do so shall result in eligibility of the Member for participation in the Event being disqualified. If the successful registered Member is present at the Event, the deposit cheque will be destroyed after the Event date.
8. Member may consider his/her Event Registration unsuccessful if no “Event Confirmation” is received by 11:59pm on 18 January 2019.
1. On-site registration is not available for the Event.
2. Event quota is personal to successful members only and cannot be transferred to others. Sino Club reserves the right of final decision in regards to the list of event participants.
3. Once registration of Member for the Event and the session selected are confirmed successful by Sino Club, no amendment thereto shall be made.
4. Participants must arrive at the assembly point at designated registration time on time. Latecomers will not be admitted and will be regarded as absentees. The Event will in no circumstances be rescheduled. Sino Club reserves the right of final decision on choice of the assembly point and registration time of the Event.
5. Seating is arranged by Sino Club on site on a first come, first served basis and Sino Club reserve the right for final decision on the arrangement.
6. Though Sino Club will take reasonable steps to protect safety of participants for the Event, participants shall be responsible for their own safety and security of their belongings. To the maximum extent as permissible by law, Sino Club shall not be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage of property of participants caused by any accident occurred during the Event.
7. No parking space is available for participants.
8. Sino Club reserves the right to disqualify the eligibility of any person for participation without any notice if it is discovered or suspected that there is any breach of the terms and condition of this activity.
9. Photos provided are for reference only.
Bad Weather Arrangement
1. In case Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 or above or a Black Rainstorm Warning is in effect at any time within three hours before the Event, the Event shall be cancelled and will not be rearranged again.
1. By participating in the Event, all successful members and their guests shall be regarded as having agreed that Sino Group and Sino Club own any and all of the photos and/or videos taken at or during the Event and legal rights thereof, including copyright and usage right. All such photos and/or videos may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
2. Sino Club reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Event or any part(s) thereof as well as withdraw and/or cancel the Event at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, the decision of Sino Club shall be final and conclusive.
3. In case of any discrepancies between the English and Chinese versions, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.