1. Do I need to be a Sino Group property owner, tenant, resident or staff member to become a Sino Club member?
Any individual aged 18 or above is eligible to apply for Sino Club membership.
2. Do Sino Group property owners, tenants, residents and staff members automatically become Sino Club members?
Anyone who wishes to become a Sino Club member needs to complete the application form or register at Sino Club website or via Sino Club Mobile App.
3. How much does it cost to join Sino Club?
Our membership is free.
4. Does Sino Club accept overseas members?
Our non-credit card membership is open to overseas applicants as well.
5. Who is eligible to apply for 'Privilege Membership'?
A 'Privilege Membership' applicant must be an individual aged 18 or above and a first-hand or second-hand buyer of a residential property solely or jointly developed by Sino Group, or a tenant of a Sino Group residential, retail, commercial or industrial property, or a Sino resident or a Sino Group staff member. Overseas properties are excluded. Sino properties exclude parking spaces, motorcycle parking spaces and bicycle parking spaces within the property or overseas properties.
6. Who is eligible for 'Ordinary Membership'?
All individuals aged 18 or above are eligible for this membership.
7. How can I join Sino Club?
You can either:
1. Register at the Sino Club website / mobile app; 2. Obtain the application form from Sino Group properties, shopping malls or hotels and send the completed form together with copies of other requested documents by email to email@example.com or post to Sino Club, 11/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
8. What should I do if my residential address or personal particulars change?
You may call (852) 2132 8528 during office hours (Monday - Friday : 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm; except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays). Alternatively, you can email the requested changes with your membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. If I forgot my login password, what can I do?
In "Register/Login" page, you can click "Forgot Password", then input your registered email or mobile number, we will send "Verification Email" or "Verification SMS" to your registered email or mobile phone respectively. You can click the link in the Verification Email or input the "Mobile Verify Code" and then reset your password.
II. Member Privileges
10. What are the benefits for Sino Club members?
The Sino Club membership entitles members to an array of privileges spanning from Sino Group properties, shopping, hotels, parking to sailing and many more. 'Privilege Members' enjoy additional benefits and rewards, as well as exclusive invitations to lifestyle events from time to time. Please click here for details.
11. Do I automatically enjoy parking privileges as a Sino Club member?
You are required to complete the 'Parking Privilege' application form separately.
12. Is any special information required to apply for parking privileges?
You can complete the application form at the Sino Club website / mobile app and upload copies of the membership card or BOC Sino Visa Card and Vehicle Registration Document. If the vehicle is registered by a company, you must also submit the authorisation proof for the use of the vehicle from the registered company as appeared on the Vehicle Registration Document (company chop and director's signature are required) and a copy of the company's Annual Return (with the same director's signature as appeared on the authorisation proof).
13. How many vehicles can I register for parking privileges?
Only one vehicle and one Octopus Card will be accepted per member.
14. When will my parking privilege offer expire?
Offer is valid till 31 December 2020
III. Contact Information
15. How can I contact Sino Club?
You can contact us at Address: 11/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Hotline: (852) 2132 8528 (Monday - Friday : 9am - 1pm, 2pm - 6pm; except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
Online Enquiry: Complete Enquiry Form at Sino Club website or mobile app