Sino Club Limited ("Sino Club") operates a membership-based loyalty programme for the Sino Group ("Club"). Membership of the Club is governed by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") which is binding on all members ("Members") including Ordinary Members, Privilege Members, and BOC Sino credit card holders. By completing and submitting an application form or online registration, Members agree and accept these Terms and Conditions set forth and any amendments to be made from time to time.
- The minimum age requirement for a Member is 18 years of age.
- All applications for membership shall be subject to the approval of Sino Club, which it may or may not approve at its absolute discretion and without giving any reason therefor.
- The Membership of the Club shall consist of (i) Ordinary Members; (ii) Privilege Members; and (iii) BOC Sino credit card holders. Privilege Member is exclusively for selected Sino property owners (both first-hand and second-hand buyers of residential properties developed by Sino Group solely or jointly with other parties), directors/owners of business owned residential properties developed by Sino Group solely or jointly with other parties, Sino residential/commercial/industrial/retail tenants, selected Sino property residents and Sino employees. Sino Club may, in its absolute discretion, modify the classes of membership from time to time.
- If an application to become a Privilege Member is not accepted by Sino Club, the applicant shall be automatically enrolled as an Ordinary Member.
- Membership may only be held by individuals and Sino Club does not accept applications for company or corporate memberships. Where the owner or tenant of the relevant eligible property is a company, up to a total of two of its shareholders and/or directors are eligible to apply to become Privilege Members.
- Membership may be renewed for such period and in such manner at the absolute discretion of Sino Club. In particular and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, upon Membership renewal, Sino Club may request Members to provide documentary proof of their eligibility to Club Membership to Sino Club's satisfaction as it deems fit.
- Sino Club is entitled to make copies of the supporting documents produced by the applicants or Members to the Club and retain the same for audit purpose.
- Members have no voting rights as to the constitution, operation or management of the Club, or any right in or any claim over any assets of the Club.
- Membership of the Club is non-transferable.
- Each Member will be issued a Membership card ("Card") (in physical or electronic form) by the Club upon acceptance of the Membership application (submitted either by paper form or online registration via the Club mobile app or website).
- The Card remains the property of Sino Club at all times and Sino Club reserves the right to revoke the Card and/or terminate the membership of the Member at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any justification. Where a physical Card is issued, Members are required to return the physical Card to Sino Club upon request.
- The Card is non-transferable and may only be used by the Member to whom the Card is issued. If the physical Card is lost or stolen, it should be reported immediately to Sino Club. Sino Club may issue a replacement card as it considers appropriate and HK$80 administration fee shall be imposed by Sino Club for the issuance of a replacement Card. Upon receiving the payment, the replacement card will be mailed to the Member’s mailing address registered with the Club in 4-6 weeks.
- The Card must be presented upon request for all transactions, offer redemptions and participation in activities of the Club to enable Members to enjoy the facilities and services of the Club.
- Misuse of the Card by a Member may result in termination or suspension of his/her membership or withdrawal of benefits from the Member by Sino Club and Sino Club's partners who offer facilities and services (“Designated Partners”), without prejudice to any accrued right and remedy that Sino Club and the Designated Partners may have against the Member.
Facilities and Services
- Sino Club acknowledges that upon its approval for admission to the Club, Members will be eligible to receive and enjoy the facilities and services provided by the Club, Designated Partner and/or any third party, subject to the Club's invitation, and any specific terms and conditions imposed by the Club for provision of such facilities and services. Invitations to Members shall be at the absolute discretion of Sino Club. Sino Club shall have the right at any time at its absolute discretion, without giving any reason, to terminate or suspend the operation and/or provision of any facility or service of the Club.
- Sino Club shall have the right to provide facilities and services to different classes of Members of the Club subject to different terms and conditions at its absolute discretion.
- Members are required to scan the Designated Partner’s QR code or present their physical Card to redeem the facilities and services.
- Sino Club, Designated Partner and third party service providers/suppliers may require Members to present his/her personal identity document to verify their identity before providing facilities and/or services including but not limited to verifying the Member's birthday for birthday offer redemptions and/or age for events with age limitations.
- If any of the facilities and/or services are provided by third party providers/suppliers, the use and enjoyment of such facilities and/or services shall be subject to terms and conditions laid down by such providers/suppliers.
- Sino Club shall not be responsible for the refusal of any persons including any merchants or stores or providers of such facilities and/or services to honour the Card nor shall it be responsible in any way for the goods and/or services supplied by them to any Member.
- No Member shall make use of the Club or the facilities, services, information or documents provided through the Club for any commercial, immoral, illegal or other non-designated purposes.
The Club's Responsibilities
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sino Club shall have no responsibility or liability whatsoever to any Member or any other person for any loss, damage, costs, charges or expenses of any kind howsoever (whether directly or indirectly) caused or arising as a result of or in connection with the Member's Club Membership and/or the Member's use of the Club's facilities or services.
Disbursement of Costs by Members
- A charge may be imposed by Sino Club for disbursement of the Club's costs or expenses incurred in the provision and/or delivery of any information or document requested by the Members.
Alternation of Terms and Conditions
- Sino Club shall have the absolute discretion to amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time and will notify the Members of any alterations made via appropriate channels.
- Continued use of the Club by a Member will be deemed acceptance of any amendment to these Terms & Conditions and all Members will be bound by such amendments unless he or she informs Sino Club of their Membership resignation before the effective date of the amendment.
- Any Member who wishes to resign from his/her membership shall give Sino Club at least seven (7) working days' advance notice in writing to that effect. Where a Member is issued a physical Card, he/she is required to return it to the Club. The Card must surrendered to Sino Club with the resignation notice by mail to the Personal Data Privacy Officer of Sino Club, (Address: 11-12/F, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon).
Revocation of Membership
- Sino Club may revoke a Member's Club Membership if it considers that any Member has behaved in any way injurious to Sino Club or the Club or contrary to the interests of Sino Club or the Club or has breached these Terms and Conditions The decision of Sino Club shall be final and conclusive.
- A Member whose Membership has been revoked shall cease to have any right, benefit or privilege of the Membership and shall no longer have any right to receive and enjoy the facilities and services provided by Sino Club.
- Sino Club reserves the right to forthwith terminate, revoke or suspend the membership of any Member at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any prior notice, reasons and compensation to such Member. Sino Club shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom to any party in any event.
Termination of Operation of the Club
- Sino Club shall have the right at any time at its absolute discretion without providing any reason to terminate the operation of the Club. Upon the termination of the operation of the Club, all rights and privileges shall cease and no claim or demand of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising shall be made or capable of being made by Members against Sino Club, the directors, the shareholders or the management of Sino Club in connection with the termination of the operation of the Club.
Right to Interpret
- The right to interpret these Terms and Conditions is vested in Sino Club. In case of any dispute, the decision of Sino Club shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- The collection, use, transfer, processing, retention and maintenance of your personal data is subject to the Customer Data (Privacy) Policy, which shall form part of these Terms and Conditions and is available at https://www.sinoclub.com/privacy-policy. Please carefully read the terms of our Customer Data (Privacy) Policy before providing your personal data to us.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in all respects according to the Laws of Hong Kong. The parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts as regards any proceeding, claim, dispute or matter arising (or which may arise) out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.